Lawrence Advisory joins the BDO Alliance USA
Lawrence Advisory Services (“LAS”) is pleased to announce that effective December 1 2015, the firm has joined the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals. LAS President, Toby Lawrence, stated that as an independent member firm, the BDO Alliance USA will allow us to:
- Enhance our client services and broaden our capabilities overall
- Gain greater technical knowledge in specialty areas
- Access the most up-to-date technical information
- Participate in the latest training programs
- Provide our clients with key contacts and sophisticated professionals throughout the United States
- Bring the necessary tools to help us better serve our clients with greater flexibility, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The BDO Alliance USA is a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership. For more than 100 years, BDO has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals. The firm serves clients through 63 offices and more than 450 independent Alliance firm locations nationwide. As an independent Member Firm of BDO International Limited, BDO serves multi-national clients through a global network of more than 1,300 offices in over 150 countries.
BDO USA, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership, is the U.S. member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms. BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO Member Firms.