JOB PLACEMENT - IT PRACTICE LEADER
IT PRACTICE LEADER
Brooks Lodden, P.C. (BLPC) and Lawrence Advisory Services (LAS) are jointly launching a practice to provide information technology (IT) security and network outsourcing services primarily to banks and credit unions throughout the State of Iowa. The network services will be provided primarily remotely to reduce staff travel and improve timeliness of service to clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to serve as the IT Practice Leader. BLPC is highly reputable West Des Moines CPA firm that has been in existence for over 60 years. The leader of LAS has helped launch several highly successful consulting practices including IT at two national CPA and consulting firms.
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform IT security reviews of financial institutions
- Provide overall leadership to the IT team including the recruitment and supervision of other IT consultants
- Work with the leader of LAS to develop work programs and proposal templates
- Participate in prospect meetings to assist the LAS leader in practice growth efforts
What You Will Need For This Position
At least 8 years of experience to include working with and knowledge of:
- Information security systems
- Penetration testing
- Intrusion detection tools
- Encryption software and hardware
- Internet / intranet security
- Good communication skills including verbal and written
- Knowledge of Federal Financial Institution Examination Council IT guidelines or prior experience as an IT consultant is a plus but, not required.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Generous benefits including PTO and 401 Matching
- On-going training and reimbursement of costs to obtain IT related certificates
- Advancement opportunities.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.