How to Effectively identify and Complete a Successful Merger or Acquisition of Bank
Lawrence Advisory Services President, Toby Lawrence, will be presenting, “How to Effectively identify and Complete a Successful Merger or Acquisition of Bank” on July 24, 2015 in a webinar hosted by Compliance Online.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Current prices being paid and the market conditions for bank acquisitions;
- Factors shaping the mergers and acquisition market (“M&A”) market;
- How to create an effective M&A strategic plan that will help you identify and solicit targets that will add to the long-term shareholder value of your institution;
- Tasks to be performed in due diligence. All participants will be given a free due diligence checklist and sample document request list;
- List of items to watch out for when completing due diligence that could lead to major problems or unexpected costs down the road if they do undetected;
- Key clauses and reps and warranties to include in purchase agreement negotiations;
- Pros and Cons of the various tax and legal structures to be used in an M&A transaction; and,
- Helpful insight to assist you in ensuring that the required regulatory application process proceeds smoothly.
Please note, participants that are certified public accountants will obtain hour of continuing professional education (“CPE”) for attending this webinar.
To obtain additional information or to register for the session click on the link below: